Email Address (optional)
Prefer to Self-Identify
Arab/Middle Eastern/South Asian
Asian or Pacific Islander
Native American/Indigenous/First Nations
What is your age?
18 to 24 years of age
25 to 34 years of age
35 to 44 years of age
45 to 54 years of age
55 to 64 years of age
65 or older
What is your position?
1) How did you first become connected with Duke Divinity School and for how long have you been at Duke?
2) Consider your neighbors, your community and those times when you experienced the “best” of Duke Divinity School. If you were to put a “title” or “headline” on what is “the best” of Duke Divinity School, it would read...
3) What are one or two things that you think could happen to make the witness of Duke Divinity School stronger [and/or your formation more fulfilling]?
4) Are there one or two key points of tension in the Duke community that might be inhibiting the witness that are important to name? (Optional: What is one helpful ‘next step’ that might begin to address this point of tension in a generative way? What is the invitation?)
5) The poet, Lucille Clifton, writes, “We cannot create what we can’t imagine.” As you consider prayerfully the future of Duke Divinity School, what do you imagine? What is the future Duke Divinity School is being called to create in loving God and neighbor at this time?
6) Are there any other comments that you think might be helpful for us to know?