Gilliam & Associates LLC can help you create a culture of workplace and community engagement based on Gallup’s research and discoveries.



  • Training and coaching for Individuals, Executives, Managers, Teams, Staff, and other leadership (Clergy) to increase EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT, which will improve performance and productivity!

  • One-Day Training Course <— Click for course description.

What is Engagement?

Engagement is not just a buzzword. It fuels hard-core business results and outcomes.


Gallup defines engaged employees or membership as those who are involved in, enthusiastic about and committed to their work, and contribute to their organization in a positive manner. Engaged employees are psychologically invested in the organization and their clients. According to Gallup research, 85% of global workers are not engaged or actively disengaged in their jobs. In the US, approximately 33% of employees are engaged in the workplace, which still leaves over 67% not engaged or actively disengaged.

Gallup's employee engagement work is based on more than 30 years of in-depth behavioral economic research involving more than 17 million employees. Through rigorous research, Gallup has identified 12 core elements -- the Q12 -- that link powerfully to key business outcomes. These 12 statements emerged as those that best predict employee and workgroup performance.  (These 12 are linked above "the Q12")


Why does employee engagement matter?

Engaged employees are more productive, profitable, and customer-focused. They have less absenteeism, fewer safety incidents, less turnover, and higher productivity.

There is also a connection between well-being and employee engagement. Gallup’s well-being index research shows: lower stress, lower levels of anxiety and depression, and lower levels of bad cholesterol.


Please contact us if you're interested in learning more! We specialize in engagement for businesses and congregations. We want to help you explore ways for your organization to create and nurture a culture of engagement, and increase your productivity and performance. 

G&A has been trained through Gallup to help businesses increase engagement and move toward success and positive impact. G&A works with businesses (for-profit, not-for-profit), government agencies, institutions of higher education, community organizations and religious congregations of various faith traditions.


Click document to download.

Click document to download.